    own DLLs to show up in this list without having to click on Browse... to
    look for them?

    Bob

    Bob, May 13, 2004

  2. Bob

    Kyle Alons Guest

    http://www.eggheadcafe.com/PrintSearchContent.asp?LINKID=591

    Automate your software builds with Visual Build Pro
    http://www.kinook.com

    " Bob" <> wrote in message
    > When you right click on References and select Add References in VS.NET,

    the
    > .NET tab on the popup window is populated with all the framework DLLs, and
    > some other DLLs. I would think this list is configurable. How do I make

    my

    Kyle Alons, May 13, 2004

  3. There are several registry entries to do this. For example:

    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\VisualStudio\7.0\AssemblyFolders
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\.NETFramework\AssemblyFolders

    etc.

    --

    Carlos J. Quintero (Visual Developer - .NET MVP)

    FAQs, Knowledge Base, Files, Docs, Articles, Utilities, etc. for .NET
    addins:

    Carlos J. Quintero [MVP], May 14, 2004