Where is asp.Net Application.

Guest

I am strating the asp.NET at the first time.
I use the VS.NET 2.0 but in the "New Project" I can't fine the "ASP.NET Web
application".
I made a new project as "Empty" but in this project I can't automatically
make the .cs file.
In design view of the aspx page, when I double click the Servercontrol, it
shows the VBScript code , not but code Behind file.

I am reading the MCAD Training Book but the .NET vrsion is 1.1 .
I cant follow this book.
Help me...

Kumar Reddi

You seem to be looking at VS.NET 2005. Also, if you did install VS.NET 2005,
it does install .NET 2.0 not .NET 1.1. IN VS.NET 2005, you need to create a
new WebSite, not Web Application