    BTW I am trying to embed an IDLE-type interpreter into a Qt TextEdit
    widget. Has anyone done the same?

    -bobby
    Bobby Mozumder, May 6, 2004

  2. Bobby Mozumder

    CHEN Benfeng Guest

    There are lots of Python IDEs, why do you want to implement another one ?

    --
    Best Regards

    CHEN Benfeng, May 6, 2004

  3. Bobby Mozumder

    Peter Otten Guest

    Bobby Mozumder wrote:

    > I can't find it in the 2.3.3 source tarkit. Shouldn't it be in the
    > Tools directory?

    $ find . -name idle
    ../Lib/idlelib/idle
    ../Tools/scripts/idle
    ../build/scripts-2.3/idle

    Peter
    Peter Otten, May 6, 2004
  4. > There are lots of Python IDEs, why do you want to implement another one ?

    It is fun? You learn more about the language? You get fan mail? Other
    editors don't satisfy your needs. Pick one, all, or some other reason
    not listed.

    - Josiah
    Josiah Carlson, May 6, 2004
  5. Qt Widget? Re: Where is IDLE?

    It's for an engineering app that uses a Python interface.

    Anyone have a Qt widget for a python interpreter?

    -bobby

    Bobby Mozumder, May 6, 2004