    What could be the problem

    Thnaks in advance
    R.D

    R.D, Jan 27, 2005

  2. R.D

    Steven Burn Guest

    NEVER open files containing ASP code in FP........ thats asking for trouble!!!!

    --

    Regards

    Steven Burn
    Ur I.T. Mate Group
    www.it-mate.co.uk

    Keeping it FREE!

    Steven Burn, Jan 27, 2005

  3. R.D

    BenM Guest

    What version of FrontPage? I use 2000 at home & 2003 at work, and I have not
    had problems with losing .asp scripts. However, even with this, you need to
    be careful in "Design" mode, as your scripts in "HTML" mode can be deleted on
    accident.

    BenM, Jan 27, 2005
  4. R.D

    teknohippy Guest

    On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:16:17 -0000, "Steven Burn"
    <> wrote:

    >NEVER open files containing ASP code in FP........ thats asking for trouble!!!!

    I've done it for years with no trouble. Of course you need to be
    careful in HTML, but not often that careful.

    Of course the more spaghetti code you have the more careful you have
    to be! <smiles>

    Now if only I can convince everyone in the office we need to move to
    ..net :)

    Iain Norman | http://www.eliteforum.org

    teknohippy, Jan 28, 2005
  5. R.D

    Guest

    Steven Burn wrote:
    > NEVER open files containing ASP code in FP........ thats asking for

    trouble!!!!

    > --

    Oh nonsense. We've developed classic ASP for years in FP with no
    problems. Never lost any script.

    , Jan 28, 2005
  6. R.D

    R.D Guest

    I am using frontpagexp

    This happens only to few files not to all

    If it is not happening to someone he is lucky

    If this is happening to all files to someone, I am luckier than him

    R.D, Jan 29, 2005