Where to find the best C++ Programmers in London?

Joined
Sep 14, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone knows of/knows where to find some really high end C++ engineers for a Startup I am working with in London? The company requires engineers with really solid Computer Science fundamentals (such as data structures, algo's and concurrency) and high end C++ implementation skills.

Any help would be greatly welcomed - feel free to recommend friends/colleagues or even yourself :)

Cheers
Chris