Where to get the RubyGems documentation

Lothar Scholz

Hello ruby-talk,

maybe i'm too blind to see it but where can i get a local copy of the
3 documents from http://docs.rubygems.org/

I mean the User Guide, the Command Reference and the FAQ ?

I tried "wget -r" but the file extensions are so damaged that i can't
do anything useable and the download only points me to the source code
tgz which does not include the documentation.

Shajith

Hi,

Hello ruby-talk,
=20

(The site uses Hieraki(http://www.hieraki.org/), AFAICT)
I mean the User Guide, the Command Reference and the FAQ ?
=20

Does http://docs.rubygems.org/export/book/1 get you what you need? The
output doesn't seem to be styled as the online version, but it gets
you the content alright.
=20
--
Best regards, emailto: scholz at scriptolutions d= ot com
Lothar Scholz http://www.ruby-ide.com

HTH!
Shajith

Jim Weirich

Hello ruby-talk,

maybe i'm too blind to see it but where can i get a local copy of the
3 documents from http://docs.rubygems.org/

I mean the User Guide, the Command Reference and the FAQ ?

I tried "wget -r" but the file extensions are so damaged that i can't
do anything useable and the download only points me to the source code
tgz which does not include the documentation.

Follow the export link (e.g. http://docs.rubygems.org/export/book/1 for the
User Guide) and select one of HTML, YAML, Textile or text.