    And yes, I have a web page...

    Thanks.
    Miki
    Miki Tebeka, Jan 18, 2004

  2. (Miki Tebeka) writes:

    > Hello All,
    >
    > I have a little article I'd like to publish.
    > It's about how to use Python to repidly develop an assembler (2.5 days in my case).
    >
    > Can you recommend a site/paper to publish it?
    >
    > And yes, I have a web page...

    Well, how about there? Or you could try interesting pyzine.com in
    it...

    Cheers,
    mwh

    --
    Linux: Horse. Like a wild horse, fun to ride. Also prone to
    throwing you and stamping you into the ground because it doesn't
    Michael Hudson, Jan 19, 2004

  3. Miki Tebeka

    Peter Hansen Guest

    Miki Tebeka wrote:

    > I have a little article I'd like to publish.
    > It's about how to use Python to repidly develop an assembler (2.5 days in my case).
    >
    > Can you recommend a site/paper to publish it?

    Is the focus on Python, or on the "rapid" part? If any agile processes
    were used, maybe test-driven development, you would of course be best off
    posting on the extremeprogramming Yahoo mailing list.

    Else here, as Michael has suggested.

    -Peter
    Peter Hansen, Jan 19, 2004
  4. Miki Tebeka

    Miki Tebeka Guest

    Hello Peter,

    > > Can you recommend a site/paper to publish it?

    > Is the focus on Python, or on the "rapid" part? If any agile processes
    > were used, maybe test-driven development, you would of course be best off
    > posting on the extremeprogramming Yahoo mailing list.
    >
    > Else here, as Michael has suggested.

    OK. Thanks you both.

    Miki
    Miki Tebeka, Jan 19, 2004