Where to post an article?

Miki Tebeka

Hello All,

I have a little article I'd like to publish.
It's about how to use Python to repidly develop an assembler (2.5 days in my case).

Can you recommend a site/paper to publish it?

And yes, I have a web page...

Thanks.
Miki

Michael Hudson

Hello All,

I have a little article I'd like to publish.
It's about how to use Python to repidly develop an assembler (2.5 days in my case).

Can you recommend a site/paper to publish it?

And yes, I have a web page...

Well, how about there? Or you could try interesting pyzine.com in
it...

Cheers,
mwh

Peter Hansen

Miki said:
I have a little article I'd like to publish.
It's about how to use Python to repidly develop an assembler (2.5 days in my case).

Can you recommend a site/paper to publish it?

Is the focus on Python, or on the "rapid" part? If any agile processes
were used, maybe test-driven development, you would of course be best off
posting on the extremeprogramming Yahoo mailing list.

Else here, as Michael has suggested.

-Peter

Miki Tebeka

Hello Peter,
Is the focus on Python, or on the "rapid" part? If any agile processes
were used, maybe test-driven development, you would of course be best off
posting on the extremeprogramming Yahoo mailing list.

Else here, as Michael has suggested.
OK. Thanks you both.

Miki