    Frogleg Guest

    Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
    dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?
    Frogleg, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Frogleg

    Arne Guest

    Read all about it, at alt.www.webmaster :)

    --
    /Arne

    are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
    quote signatures, thank you.
    Arne, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Frogleg

    Fat Sam Guest

    Frogleg wrote:
    > Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
    > dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

    I don't think Tina's with them anymore....Isn't she weith Axishost now?...

    --
    www.fixaphoto.co.uk
    for photographic restorations
    Fat Sam, Apr 20, 2005
  4. "Frogleg" <> wrote in message
    > Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
    > dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

    I'm here! :)

    I've sold AffordableHOST to dotCanada. We're (AxisHOST.com) refocusing on
    dedicated server/colo/high end hosting now. Read about dotCanada (I have no
    affiliation with them) here:
    http://www.affordablehost.com/news/news_questions.html

    --Tina
    --
    http://www.AxisHOST.com - Serving the web since 1997
    Very Generous Cpanel Hosting & Fully Managed Servers
    Tina - AxisHOST, Inc., Apr 20, 2005
  5. In article <>, says...

    > "Frogleg" <> wrote in message
    > > Just got a notice from Affordable Host that they've been sold to
    > > dotCanada.com. Where'd Tina go? What's happening?

    > I'm here! :)
    >
    > I've sold AffordableHOST to dotCanada. We're (AxisHOST.com) refocusing on
    > dedicated server/colo/high end hosting now. Read about dotCanada (I have no
    > affiliation with them) here:
    > http://www.affordablehost.com/news/news_questions.html

    So what's the score if I need another CPanel account? Are you bound to
    direct me, as an Affordable Host customer, to dotCanada, or can I sign
    up for a an account with you? Given then choice I'd prefer to stay with
    a known supplier.

    --
    Hywel
    Hywel Jenkins, Apr 20, 2005