    database.How can i solve this.

    Thanks
    Kiran Kumar
    kiran kumar, Aug 9, 2006

  2. GridView under ASP.NET 2.0 is the best chooise
    it's way faster that dataGrid and more extensible

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    "a Portuguese in Københav, Danmark"

    Bruno Alexandre, Aug 9, 2006

  3. kiran kumar

    Elmo Watson Guest

    To add to what Bruno said-
    plus - the Gridview is much easier to manage, than having so many textboxes
    all over the page (if I understand what you're asking)

    --
    David Wier
    MVP/ASPInsider

    Elmo Watson, Aug 9, 2006