    Just want to hear from you first before I install this.

    THANKS A MANY!!

    ~ElreyRonald
    Elrey Ronald V., Dec 11, 2003

  2. Elery,

    Just as with other framework versions, you can install Whidbey alongside
    without interfering with older versions. The applications are smart enough
    to know which version fo the framework to use.

    As for anedotal, I have no problem running Windbey along with ASP1.1 and
    VS2003.

    Alex Papadimoulis

    Alex Papadimoulis, Dec 11, 2003

  3. I have heard several tales of Whidbey breaking earlier versions, so I have
    avoided it myself and run it in a virtual machine.

    --
    Chris Jackson
    Software Engineer

    Chris Jackson, Dec 11, 2003
  4. Thanks guys!!!

    But Now I see two opposing feedbacks? Can someone out there break my
    confusion about this matter?

    TIA

    ElreyRonald

    Elrey Ronald V., Dec 11, 2003
  5. Elery,

    In theory, it shouldn't interfere and cause a problem.

    50% of respondents had a problem with it.

    I would install it with that risk, but only b/c I dont mind reformatting and
    reloading everything, as I do it 2x a year as it is. But, ifyou cant afford
    to do that, go with a vM

    Alex Papadimoulis, Dec 11, 2003