who had used pclint for amcc?

saspt

Hi all:
I what use lint to check the c source that for arm compiler.I don't know
how to write the option file of the lint for arm compiler.
thanks

Jack Klein

Hi all:
I what use lint to check the c source that for arm compiler.I don't know
how to write the option file of the lint for arm compiler.
thanks

First, we discuss the C language here, not any and all third party
tools that people want to use on C source code.

Second, if you are a licensed PC-lint user, you should contact Gimpel
tech support and see if they can help you out.

Adrian

ok, I see thanks. I will contact Gimpel.