Why atexit is limited to 32 functions?

Gerry Ford

Richard Heathfield said:
Keith Thompson said:

Or consult comp.programming, which boasts the world's leading expert.
Keith Thompson has mentioned that your objections to the most recent syntax
revision are noted. Noted by whom?

c gordon liddy

Or perhaps you plonked him when he was Wade Ward and your software is
being very clever.

Tja

http://img354.imageshack.us/img354/8653/c8mb4.jpg

Let me see if I've got this. You popped your usenet cherry quoting
Chuck. Chuck is--as Chuck always is--wrong. And you say tja.

You have never posted a scrap of source, and you've said "sorry" twice
to Keith. You don't read comp.lang.fortran, so you've never read any
of my original treatments of MR&C, yet you talk of me spamming that
forum.

Because of you, I, posting original solutions to K&R material and
making them topical by avoiding non-standard headers, have to leave,
because my blood's in the water.

You're a turd. So who were you before February? I no longer think
you're English, but if you are, do you have Prince Charles in a can?

Tony Giles

c gordon liddy wrote:

.... a childish rant. Calm down and take some pills my dear ...
You have never posted a scrap of source,

So what.
Every problem I have encountered so far with C has been solved by either
searching through the c.l.c archives, looking at the FAQ (most common)
and the occasional bit of Googling.
Do you think I should gain merit points for posting crap code and asking
crass questions then? Are you seriously suggesting that when I do get
stuck I should immediately post here rather than using my initiative to
find a solution? I suggest you try my approach yourself.
When I am truly stuck I will post code or ask standard related
questions. Truth is, this situation hasn't arrived yet (nearly did
yesterday but I followed the group's advice and found the solution on a
gcc newsgroup). I'm only 4 months into C and haven't yet had to get into
the languages finer points. I like browsing through c.l.c because I like
reading and learning. Lets call it a never ending addendum to my well
thumbed copy of K&R.
and you've said "sorry" twice to Keith.

So what.
I meant it.
You don't read comp.lang.fortran, so you've never read any
of my original treatments of MR&C, yet you talk of me spamming that
forum.

I do read comp.lang.fortran and have done so for two and a half years.
Popping my Usenet cherry to this group, as you put it, was largely a
reaction to the off-topic brigade over here that was never experienced
in c.l.f.
Sorry, no, I didn't read your "original treatments of MR&C". Which
pseudonym did you use for those then? I'm sure they were very
informative - please post a link.
Because of you, I, posting original solutions to K&R material and
making them topical by avoiding non-standard headers, have to leave,
because my blood's in the water.

Poor soul, have another pill...
You're a turd. So who were you before February? I no longer think
you're English, but if you are, do you have Prince Charles in a can?

Thanks for the kind words.
I have been Tony Giles all of my life and will stay so till the end. I
am very proficient in Fortran and have been forced into learning C for a
little side project for the last 4 months.
To put your mind to rest, I am American by birth, have lived there, in
the UK, Czechoslovakia, Spain and now live in Australia.
So who will you be next month then Gordon?

Love and kisses, Tony.