Why does Visual Studios randomly change code?!

Steve Kershaw

This is the oddest problem!
When I do a copy (<ctl> C) and paste (<ctl> P) in my C# code I
sometimes find that Visual Studios has deleted the first few letters of
several consecutive lines elsewhere in the code! Code dosent compile
and I have to figure out what Visual Studios deleted.

Further, when I do a paste (<ctl> P) the focus (where the cursors
located) is moved to another location. In other words, when I paste I
expect the focus location to be to the right of the paste, but it ends
up several lines away from there!

Strange, very strange.

Thanks
Steve