Why I love C

Tony

I was going to post this with nothing in the body but then people would
think (not that I care what people think) that I actually love C and am just
confused. I hate C. And all ya C-lovers, don't cliche back with "you're in
denial!".

(This post has no visible body. If you see this text, it is "out of band"
information. The body is blank, but USENET doesn't do color so I'm adding it
parenthetically. For those of you who still don't understand: the color of
this text should be the background color of the window (assumed) you are
viewing it with.)

(This msg body is intentionally left blank.)