Why My XML can't be displayed?

Belinda Wu

I have a perl cgi script it can generate a xml file then I'd like to
display this xml file on the web. Code looks like below.

use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
use XML::Writer;
my $xmlWri = XML::Writer->new( );
print "Content-type: text/xml\n\n";
$xmlWri->xmlDecl ('UTF-8', 'yes');
$xmlWri->pi('xml-stylesheet', 'type="text/xsl" href="Standard.xsl"');
$xmlWri->startTag('TEST");
$xmlWri->endTag("TEST");

I get error infromation from Apache errlog file
[Wed Jan 26 18:58:37 2005] access to
/opt/apache/cgi-bin/cats/Reports/Standard.x
sl failed for belinda.chn.agilent.com, reason: Premature end of script
heade
rs
exec of /opt/apache/cgi-bin/cats/Reports/Standard.xsl failed, reason:
Exec f
orma
t error (errno = 8)
[Wed Jan 26 18:58:37 2005] access to
/opt/apache/cgi-bin/cats/Reports/Standa
rd.x
sl failed for belinda.chn.agilent.com, reason: Premature end of script
heade
rs

I got error message from IE
The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may
be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen...

I'm trying to save the xml, generated by that script, under htdocs it
can be displayed correctly.

Can somebody tell me why this?