    Exaple:If we entered the 4-digit decimal number 6266 then The resultant circuit detect only 6266 from any four digit number .It will be compare every input digit and whenever they four digits will be match in the sequence the output be true that means 1,if not the output will be false or 0.
    Thank you
    karthik

    raviprakash976@gmail.com, Dec 21, 2008

  2. raviprakash976@gmail.com

    jeppe

    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2008
    Messages:
    348
    Location:
    Denmark
    Will the 4-bcd digits come in parallel or will they enter the system as Bcd0, Bcd1, Bcd2, Bcd3 (each 4-bits bcd)

    jeppe, Dec 21, 2008

  3. raviprakash976@gmail.com

    raviprakash976@gmail.com

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2008
    Messages:
    6
    hii jeppe...thanks for reply...

    hiii
    jeppe thanks for u r reply...
    we need to enter the inputs in parallel..
    can u send u r email..address please...
    i will send the circuit diagram for this question...
    thank u jeppe...
    thanks a lot...
    bye...ravi

    raviprakash976@gmail.com, Dec 24, 2008