Why save dialog displaying twise

Vijay Neelam

Hi all,
Dim a As String = Response.ContentType
Response.Clear()
Response.Buffer = True
Response.ContentType = "application/msword"
Response.AddHeader("content-disposition", "attachment;
filename=Document.doc")
Response.Write(strDoc)
Response.ContentType = a
Response.End()

I'm writing this code in ASP.NET I'm getting download dialog box but I'm
getting twise if I clicked on open.

My purpose is I want to download a worddocument from server and also need to
write some string in that document.

Open is only opening MSWord window but not opening document.

Does any one know solution to this problem.. please post

Thank you,
Vijay Neelam