    The menu "View" either all disabled or not showing at all.

    Any suggestion on that?

    Thanks.
    jacksu, Nov 23, 2004

  2. jacksu

    Riyad Guest

    Jack,
    I'd encourage you to post your question to the MyEclipse support
    forums here:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PNphpBB2&file=index

    Also you might want to check out the new documentation covering major
    functionalities just incase the answer is there and easily accessible:
    http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentExpress-display-ceid-67.html

    Also try right-clicking on your struts-config.xml file and make sure
    you are opening it with the "MyEclipse Struts Editor" and not the XML
    editor or other editor. Then you should see two tabs at the bottom of
    the editor "Source" and "Design".

    Best,
    Riyad

    Riyad, Nov 30, 2004