    Who knows what's going on here and how to fix it?

    Thanks a lot

    Ling
    lynn, Jul 2, 2003

  2. check for autopostback property value of the check box
    whether it was set to true or not.

    if it's true,whenever you check the check box the page
    will be posted back.Therefore value will not be maintained
    for HTML file control.
    if it's so ,change the autopostback value to false.
    or
    if you want that value to set to true only...then
    to maintain the value in file control,u can take a HTML
    Hidden control runat=server to store the file name.
    i hope this will help you
    srinivasasarma, Jul 3, 2003

  3. lynn

    lynn d Guest

    Yes. I need to set the checkbox autopostback equal to true for some
    reason. I'm the new one for web design. I'll try to learn how to use
    hidden control. If you can tell where can I get the information that
    will good.

    Thank you very much!

    Ling

    lynn d, Jul 3, 2003