  1. ABC

    ABC Guest

    Will Session automatic clear memory when I unload web page?

    ABC, Dec 20, 2005

  2. Session End event is fired only in the In-Proc Session mode at the end of
    the request in which Session.Abandon() is called OR when the Session time
    expires. Session End will not be fired when you close the browser.

    Asela Gunawardena, Dec 20, 2005

  3. ABC

    Spam Catcher Guest

    "ABC" <> wrote in news::

    > Will Session automatic clear memory when I unload web page?

    No, they clear when a session times out. This is a configurable setting,
    typically 20 minutes.

    --
    Stan Kee ()

    Spam Catcher, Dec 20, 2005