    Again, I only see the same questions when I try to find the answer to this question in every newsgroup.
    Please, who has the answer for me?

    Vincent
    Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys,GE Interlogix), Oct 24, 2003

  2. Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys,GE Interlogix)

    Roger Upole Guest

    Once you have an instance of HelloWorld, you should be able to do something
    like
    win32com.client.Dispatch(helloworldinstance,resultCLSID='{clsid of
    IHelloWorld}')
    Roger

    "Raaijmakers, Vincent (IndSys,GE Interlogix)" <>
    wrote in message news:...
    Hopefully a win32com guru can help me here..

    if a class, generated by makepy.py has an interface defined by
    'coclass_interfaces'
    like:

    class HelloWorld(DispatchBaseClass):
    """HelloWorld Interface"""
    CLSID = IID('{96784DFF-A5F5-4C0F-AF30-28A33153FA92}')
    coclass_interfaces = [ IHelloWorld, IFoo ]

    how can I get the object IHelloWorld from the baseclass HelloWorld.

    Roger Upole, Oct 25, 2003