Window handle

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

You'd need a thick client running on the client side, such as an ActiveX
Control or Windows Forms application. Then that would need to pass the
browser's handle to the server.
I'm curious as to why the browser's window handle would be of any use on the
server though...

Vik

I need to distinguish between the browser windows opened by a user through
the browser menu.

Can't I get the window handle in JavaScript in the onload event and pass it
to the server?

Vik

bruce barker

the window handle is not exposed to javascript.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)