  1. i want to use windows authentication for my web site for best security
    but my users are in domainA and web servers are in domainB. only some
    have have domainB accounts like 10 percent do. so can i do this?

    Antonio Policelli, Dec 3, 2004

  2. "Antonio Policelli" <> wrote in message
    > i want to use windows authentication for my web site for best security
    > but my users are in domainA and web servers are in domainB. only some
    > have have domainB accounts like 10 percent do. so can i do this?

    Yes - you'll have to setup DomainB to trust DomainA.

    Tom Kaminski [MVP], Dec 3, 2004

  3. Antonio Policelli

    John M Deal Guest

    If you are using Active Directory you could establish a Trust between
    the two domains. How to do this is way too big a subject to cover here
    (and isn't really the proper forum) so I'll leave this for you to take
    up with your network administrators. Admittedly this is usually a fight
    for justification with your administrators, but it is possible.

    Have A Better One!

    John M Deal, MCP
    Necessity Software

    John M Deal, Dec 3, 2004