    other words is there any function that you can pass a file handle to and get
    back disk space information?

    Thanks!

    Dave, May 15, 2006

  2. "Dave" <> writes:
    > Is there a Windows equivalent to the Unix statfs() or statvfs() call? In
    > other words is there any function that you can pass a file handle to and get
    > back disk space information?

    The people who know the answer to this hang out in newsgroups with
    "windows" or "win32" in their names.

    Keith Thompson, May 15, 2006

  3. Dave

    Dave Guest

    Oh I was looking in comp.lang instead of comp.os. My bad I guess.

    Dave, May 15, 2006
  4. Dave

    Mike Guest

    On 2006-05-15, Dave <> wrote:
    > Is there a Windows equivalent to the Unix statfs() or statvfs() call? In
    > other words is there any function that you can pass a file handle to and get
    > back disk space information?

    There is, but it's much longer and complicated.
    Search for 'FindFirstFile' and 'FindNextFile'.

    Mike

    Mike, May 15, 2006