Windows Integrated Security and wireless

STom

I have written an ASP.Net application that is to be accessed via a slow
wireless network ( < 10kbps ). The web pages do not use viewstate, which
keeps my pages around 8K.

What I have found when using Windows Integrated Security (WIS) is that it
seems to post once, fail, then post again successfully. This kills the
performance of the wireless connection.

My pages consist of a couple of layers of user controls that contain user
controls but it appears that these process within microseconds on the
server, so I don't think this is a problem.

Is this the way WIS works with ASP.net?

Thanks.

STom