Integrated authentication login window

Eduardo

I have an asp .net application configured with windows integrated security.

I would like to emulate the "Sign in as different user" functionality
Sharepoint services has.

I would like to give the user, the option to click a button and show the
windows authentication login window, so that the user can enter the "User
name" and "Password" again using another domain account., all of this using
asp.net code.

Please help,

Thank you,

Eduardo