    put me in a maze without any clue on tracing out the cause as I'm in
    imminent need of encoding my ASP application from prying eyes.

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    Paul Home, Dec 28, 2003

  2. > I'm in imminent need of encoding my ASP application from prying eyes.

    Don't bother using the encoder for this. Compile your code into a DLL. The
    encoder is not safe at all; see http://www.klaphek.nl/nr6/scrdec.html

    freaky friday, Dec 28, 2003

  3. Paul Home

    Foo Man Chew Guest

    > matter how hard I tried it with different switches. The IDIOT encoder
    really
    > put me in a maze without any clue on tracing out the cause as I'm in
    > imminent need of encoding my ASP application from prying eyes.

    Security through obscurity != security. If you want to hide your code from
    prying eyes, do it right. Obfuscation is all the encoder really does, and
    reversing it is child's play.

    Foo Man Chew, Dec 28, 2003