Windows service and Set up Project

Stephen

Hi,

I have created a Windows service, added a Project Installer and in the
project installer I have set the account properties as "User". I also have
an app.config file for config properties.
I have created a setup/deployment project and installed it on a computer.

Question:
is there any way I can change some properties or config properties later on?
I mean if i want to have the service run under "Local System" a/c or
"Network Service".... or change something in the app.config file...

Is my understanding right that I have uninstall the project, make changes,
rebuild and then deploy?

Please advice,
Stephen