windows web hosting

Kunal Pandya

Windows Web Hosting @ $ 14.95 / Year!
with FREE Domain Registration!!!

+ Web Control Panel
+ MIn. 5 Email Boxes
+ Packages starting from as low as 10 MB upto 50 GB dedicated hosting
+ Extra FREE space
+ ASP/.NET/Access et al. support
+ 24/7 Technical Support
+ Windows Server 2003 Hosting

We are a well established provider of shared and reseller web hosting with
an affordable range of rates for various packages like small windows hosting
for small plans, windows web hosting for medium to large web hosting plans
and Linux web hosting as well. Our servers are centrally located in Denver,
Colorado (USA) and Texas (USA). We provide quality web hosting service to
our customers and strive to keep your website up 24x7. Our technical support
is our USP, backed up with a well experienced and professional staff. You
can rely on us as a best and affordable web hosting partner to keep your
website online without any barrier.

HostingProficient.com provides various flexible options to cover all your
hosting needs such as ASP web hosting, ASP.NET web hosting, PHP web hosting,
CGI web hosting, windows web hosting, Linux web hosting, business web
hosting, small business web hosting, ecommerce web hosting, MySQL web
hosting and more. With all of our web hosting packages you get a FREE domain
name!

Some of our Administrative tools contain HELM Control Panel for Windows web
hosting plans, CPanel for Linux web hosting plans, Fantastico on Linux.

Visit www.hostingproficient.com today! LIMITED OFFER!!!