Would like to learn asp.net, ado.net

MS Office Guy

Hello. I am looking for some individual tutoring on ASP.Net and ADO.Net, in
conjunction with reading/writing to an Access database. Ideally, I would
like to get a "hello world" database up and running. I have learned a bit
about each of these technologies through reading, although I am finding it
rough going combining them to get a real-world project going.

Is there anybody who'd be available for this sort of thing? I own Office
2000 and Visual Studio.Net Professional, as well as have a .Net web hosting
account.

I live in San Francisco, CA, and can pay (what I think is) a reasonable
hourly fee.

If anybody is interested, please email me at (e-mail address removed).
(remove the NOSPAM part)

Thanks.

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

While I don't do private tutoring, you might want to see if Webmatrix is the
product for you. It now works with MS Access:

http://www.asp.net/webmatrix/guidedtour/section15/dgcodebuilder.aspx

Ken
MVP [ASP.NET]
--
Microsoft MVPs have a question for *you*: Are you patched against the Worm?
http://www.microsoft.com/security/security_bulletins/ms03-026.asp