    I Have some doubt in dotnet.What is difference between C#.Net and VB.Net.I refered may books,I didn't get any good answers.If u know any body ,please let me inform........

    Bye...........

    , Apr 4, 2005

  2. Both languages are CLS compliant and their compilers generate IL code.
    Microsoft has tried to minimize the differences between C# and VB.NET in
    Visual Studio 2005. I come from VB6 and I personally prefer C#. Why? One of
    the reasons is that you need to forget the old habits that aren't always
    correct, as an example you can use things as unstructured error handling (on
    error goto) and if you have used the on error goto for years in VB6 this is
    the propably the first thing you will do in VB.NET

    Gabriel Lozano-Morán

    Gabriel Lozano-Morán, Apr 4, 2005