Would u know, what is diff b/w C#.net and Vb.net

koti_1mca

Hi to all,

I Have some doubt in dotnet.What is difference between C#.Net and VB.Net.I refered may books,I didn't get any good answers.If u know any body ,please let me inform........

Gabriel Lozano-Morán

Both languages are CLS compliant and their compilers generate IL code.
Microsoft has tried to minimize the differences between C# and VB.NET in
Visual Studio 2005. I come from VB6 and I personally prefer C#. Why? One of
the reasons is that you need to forget the old habits that aren't always
correct, as an example you can use things as unstructured error handling (on
error goto) and if you have used the on error goto for years in VB6 this is
the propably the first thing you will do in VB.NET

Gabriel Lozano-Morán