Would you like to use Ruby?

grant.bodie

OK So its me the recruiter again.

There dont seem to be many ROR guys out there looking for a permanent
job so i am opening it up!

If you are a Java developer and interested in using ROR and Java in an
Agile environment let me know.

London at around £35k.

Grant @ connectionsrecruit.co.uk
01189 897 601
www.connectionsrecruit.co.uk

Mike Pence

Will they pay relo from the United States? Crazy religious wackos are
taking over...

Mike Pence

Trans

Mike said:
Will they pay relo from the United States? Crazy religious wackos are
taking over...

Mike Pence

Same thing happened to Rome. Hopefully this time, we can learn from our
past and avoid a "Dark Age".

T.

Phil Tomson

Same thing happened to Rome. Hopefully this time, we can learn from our
past and avoid a "Dark Age".

So you preferred the iron-fisted, cruel and capricious rule of the Ceasars?
;-)

Phil