    wrap_EncryptByteArray() argument 1 must be string without null bytes,
    not str

    I am having a hard time finding anything about it.
    abcd, Apr 12, 2007

  2. En Thu, 12 Apr 2007 15:11:30 -0300, abcd <> escribió:

    > Has anyone seen this error before:
    >
    > wrap_EncryptByteArray() argument 1 must be string without null bytes,
    > not str
    >
    > I am having a hard time finding anything about it.

    I have no idea what wrap_EncryptByteArray does, but it appears to be a C
    function expecting a C NUL-terminated string, and got a string with
    embedded zeros in it.
    Forcing my crystall ball range, that name ...ByteArray implies that it
    should handle NULs OK, so the error may come from a wrong Python wrapper.
    Maybe it's using "s" format instead of "s#" in PyArg_Parse, but that is
    absolutely out of range for my limited crystall ball, sorry.

    --
    Gabriel Genellina
    Gabriel Genellina, Apr 12, 2007