Don't include the file in the project.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
..Net Developer
Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

Bruce Barker

change the vs option under tools->options->enviroment->documents

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

Chris Kennedy

I have an app which manipulates an xml file saving it to disk. Everytime I
write it to disk when using 'Browse & Build' in VS I get a 'file modified in
source folder - do you want to reload it' How do I disable these warnings as
they are really annoying