Writing Response to a file

GSK

I figure this should be simple if it is possible:

Let's say I have an .aspx that outputs a receipt, or the contents of a form,
etc., and I want to save the rendered HTML into a file for future reference.
Is there an easy way to do this? (This is not what I am actually trying to
do, but it is the process of writing the response to a file that I am
interested in)

I am familiar with using WebRequest to grab the output from another URL, but
this is different. (and should be easier IMO as you are capturing the same
content that is being rendered in the browser)

Thanks!

- gsk.

Cristian Suazo

Hi gsk,

You can get the out of the page by overriding the Render method of the page,
of course this is a problem if it's not your own page you want to save the
HTML for. For a remote site's page this is not possible of course.

Hope this answers your question
Cheers
Cristian