    Explorer doesn't have to rebuild thumbnails from images everytime a
    folder is visited. Can anything similar to this be done in java ?

    regards

    Abs, Jun 15, 2004

  2. Abs

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 19:49:04 +0200, Abs <> wrote or
    quoted :

    >. Can anything similar to this be done in java ?

    Yes, but I can't give you the code because it is proprietary. This is
    a project I am currently working on. If you want to have a look see

    http://storymill.net/download/index.jsp

    Just apply for a password.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

    Roedy Green, Jun 15, 2004

  3. Abs

    Liz Guest

    There is a demo program at the SUN site that makes
    thumbnails using java only. I forget the name but
    you can search.

    Liz, Jun 15, 2004
  4. Abs

    Roedy Green Guest