Wrong page loaded into IFrame object (strange problem)

Benny Shoham

Hi,
I have a very strange problem, please help if you have ANY idea about
it.
I have a page on our site,
http://www.5min.com/Upload.aspx
This page has an IFrame inside, with it's source set to another aspx
page in the site.
When we are testing this page locally it works fine.
On the hosting server we have problems with the page: sometimes it is
not fully loaded and gives javascript errors. sometimes it load
COMPLETLY DIFFERENT pages from our web server (!!!).
sometimes it starts to load the correct page, and breaks in the middle
and moves to a different page.
This does not happen on any other page in the site. on the other hand,
no other page has IFrame object.
If you need more info ask for it and i will provide it.
TIA,
Benny,
benny[at]5min.com

Benny Shoham

I forgot to mention you have to login in order to upload (use the
problematic page)
user: user1
pass: user1
after logging in click the "upload" button on the above menu.
TIA,
Benny.