WSDL and HTTPS webservice errors, How to solve?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Peter van der Veen, Jul 23, 2003.

  1. Hi

    I want to use a webserive wich requires https. (the certificate is
    installed locally)
    When i do a 'add web reference' it asked for my username and password,
    it read the methods, but then it issues an error that the ssl
    connection is closed.

    IWhen i open a webbriser to the same location i got the whole WSDL
    file. I saved it an used tha file to add an web referenc.

    When i now run the program i got the folowing error.

    'The underlying connection was closed: Could not
    establish secure channel for SSL/TLS'

    It does not asked for a username and a password.
    ????

    What do i wrong?

    Peter

    Peter van der Veen, Jul 23, 2003