wsdl2java in axis2 , context uri problem...

Discussion in 'Java' started by smileman, Dec 6, 2006.

  1. smileman

    smileman Guest

    Hi. I'm cho.

    In

    Axis2 ,

    Windows XP,

    I try that wsdl to java with WSDL2JAVA. ( c:\axis2\bin\WSDL2JAVA.bat )

    (wsdl1.0 document test is success.)

    In command line ,

    WSDL2Java -uri sitesample.wsdl -d xmlbeans -wv 2

    This is error log.

    Using AXIS2_HOME: c:\axis2

    Using JAVA_HOME: C:\j2sdk1.4.2_04

    Exception in thread "main"
    org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException

    : Error parsing WSDL

    at
    org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

    ionEngine.java:116)

    at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

    at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

    Caused by: WSDLException: faultCode=PARSER_ERROR: Could not create a
    URL from co

    ntext URI "null" and location URI "sitesample.wsdl".: no protocol:
    sitesample.ws

    dl: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: sitesample.wsdl

    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:537)

    at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:434)

    at org.apache.woden.internal.util.StringUtils.getURL(Unknown
    Source)

    at org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLReader.readWSDL(Unknown
    Source)

    at
    org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.<init>(WSDL20

    ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:95)

    at
    org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

    ionEngine.java:90)

    at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Code.main(WSDL2Code.java:32)

    at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.WSDL2Java.main(WSDL2Java.java:21)

    at org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLReader.readWSDL(Unknown
    Source)

    at
    org.apache.axis2.description.WSDL20ToAxisServiceBuilder.<init>(WSDL20

    ToAxisServiceBuilder.java:95)

    at
    org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationEngine.<init>(CodeGenerat

    ionEngine.java:90)

    ... 2 more

    The sitesample.wsdl is a sample of
    http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/CR-wsdl20-primer-20060327/.

    ( Example 2-1. WSDL 2.0 Document for the GreatH Web Service (Initial
    Example) )

    I just copy.

    I don't know reason.

    Please tell me reason.