wsdl2ruby

Philipp Hofmann

Hello,

I'm stuck in the begining. Could someone point me to what I've to do
be able to run this wsdl2ruby.rb script?

It seems that my system lacks a proper script to invoke the generator
provided by wsdl2ruby. I have this file

/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/wsdl/soap/wsdl2ruby.rb

but there is nothing in that file that would actually be executed, or
at least parse the parameters given on the command line.

Clueless so far
phil

Philipp Hofmann

Ok,

maybe I should have checked this last probable answer before I
wrote to the list. The script in question comes with soap4r.

But why do I need to install soap4r if ruby comes with a soap and a
wsdl library that seem to have everything except a script to start the
generation? This is confusing.

g phil