WSE 3.0 Diagnostics not logging?

robert112

Hi All,

I have setup two blank WSE 3.0 web service projects. One is called
service and one is called Client. The Client makes a call to the
default helloworld web method in the service and that is all. I have
turned on diagnostics to try and see the soap messages passed to and
from the client on both the client and service projcts. I have left
the default InputTrace.webinfo and OutputTrace.webinfo names for the
logging files and they don't get created or written to. I have even
tried creating the files manually to see if it's a permission issue in
the creation of the file with no avail. Obviously I need this in a
production system and it is not working hence why I have tried it on a
blank dummy service/client solution to make sure it's not a project
specific setting over riding it or something. Any ideas ??? In short I
just can't get WSE 3.0 diagnostics working!?!? It should be simply a
flick of the switch!

Thanks,
-Robert

[...]

In Addition to this I have given "Everyone" full control in the
security tab for the root folder of the project to ensure it's not a
permissions issue.