wxPython, using sizers.

Iain King

I'm making a program to view log files. The main display is a multi
column listbox. I want to add combobox filters above the listbox
headers. The filters contain each unique instance in the list column
below it, and if any filter has text selected in it then the listbox
will only display rows in which the relevant column contains that text
(MS Excel's Autofilter, basically). I need to get the comboboxes to be
positioned directly above the column headers, and be the same width,
and I've had no luck. I tried with a horizontal boxsizer, but it
resets the widths automatically (as I imagine it is supposed to). Any
tips?

Iain