Xah's Edu Corner: The Concepts and Confusions of Pre-fix, In-fix, Post-fix and Fully Functional Nota

Andy Dingley

Xah's posting was properly encoded and will display fine in every decent
newsreader.

Well mine killfiled it straight off, which I think is entirely proper
rendering for one of Xah Lee's kookery lessons.

Tim Roberts

Roedy Green said:
that swaps fixed and variable pitch fonts. I gather you have one of
your fonts configured without many chars in it.

Not in Agent 3. In Agent 3, Ctrl-R toggles between "Display as Plain Text"
and "Display as Raw Message". One of the two shows quoted-printable
characters as =E3=D2=89, and the other interprets them based on the
character set in the message header.