Xalan C++ Problems with XPathEvaluator/SimpleXPathAPI

Discussion in 'XML' started by Alex Sab, May 7, 2004.

  1. Alex Sab

    Alex Sab Guest

    Hi,
    I am having problems with xpathEvaluator->selectSingleNode.

    I tried the sample SimpleXPathAPI. The precompiled simpleXPathAPI.exe
    works fine, but when I build the sample project by myself I get an
    assertion : Expression: contextNode !=0.

    I am using the precompiled libraries
    Xalan-C_1_8_0-windows_2000-msvc_60.zip
    xerces-c2_5_0-windows_nt-msvc_60.zip

    I also tried my own builds, no difference.

    The other sample projects work fine.

    Any ideas?

    Regards,
    Alex