XCode Class Compilation

Dan

Hi,

Im very new to java development on Mac OS X and am having difficulty
compiling and running a simple bubble sort program using XCode editor.
Specifically there are 2 classes one with the main method and this
class calls another, like most simple java programs. I am not sure how
to create the project so that I can execute it as creating a project
for each class does not work so I do not know how to place the classes
together within the project so it can be executed.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, Im sure its something
simple I've overlooked!

Thanks in advance,

Dan

Oliver Wong

Dan said:
Hi,

Im very new to java development on Mac OS X and am having difficulty
compiling and running a simple bubble sort program using XCode editor.
Specifically there are 2 classes one with the main method and this
class calls another, like most simple java programs. I am not sure how
to create the project so that I can execute it as creating a project
for each class does not work so I do not know how to place the classes
together within the project so it can be executed.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, Im sure its something
simple I've overlooked!

I'm not familiar with the XCode editor. Are you able to compile your
Java files from the command line?

- Oliver