XEON session timeout

Dan Pavel

Hi, I am using 3 machines for my web application and 2 of them are XEON
platforms. After I login to my aplication, it seems that on the XEONs
the session is timeout faster than the other machine. It is possible
that the XEON platform to be blamed for this ?

Thank you,
Dan

Joerg Jooss

Dan said:
Hi, I am using 3 machines for my web application and 2 of them are
XEON platforms. After I login to my aplication, it seems that on the
XEONs the session is timeout faster than the other machine. It is
possible that the XEON platform to be blamed for this ?

IMHO the Chicago Cubs have a better chance of winning the World Series
than this being true...

Cheers,