xhtml example of marked up image

Dave Kelly

I have this code snippet:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<head>
<title>Slide Shows in XHTML</title>
content="Copyright © 2005 your copyright notice" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="screen, projection, print"
href="http://www.texasflyfishers.org/slidy.css" />
<script src="http://www.texasflyfishers.org/slidy.js"
type="text/javascript"></script>
<!-- your custom style rules -->
</head>
... your slides marked up in XHTML ...

Spent 2 days trying to find out how to do this:
... your slides marked up in XHTML ...

Have googled 'til I'm blue. Only reference is W3C, so I read that.
No examples that I recognize.

Can someone point me to a solution to this.

Jonathan N. Little

Dave said:
I have this code snippet:
Spent 2 days trying to find out how to do this:
... your slides marked up in XHTML ...

Have googled 'til I'm blue. Only reference is W3C, so I read that.
No examples that I recognize.

Can someone point me to a solution to this.

What's a *slide*? I use to use Kodachrome exclusively with my old SLR to
take slides but have no idea what you mean with respect to HTML.

Adrienne Boswell

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Dave Kelly
Spent 2 days trying to find out how to do this:
... your slides marked up in XHTML ...

Google for Opera Slideshow - read about Opera, and then go further down the
results to meyerweb.com