xi:fallback and cocoon

Gerald Aichholzer

Hi NG,

I'm trying to process the following document using cocoon's
XInclude-transformer:

<demos>
<demo>
<dir>demo20040429</dir>
<date>11.05.04 10:01</date>
<xi:include parse="xml"
href="miracle/demo/demo20040429/info.xml#xpointer(/)">
<xi:fallback>
<info>there's no information available</info>
</xi:fallback>
</xi:include>
</demo>
<!-- the above pattern is repeated here with different directories -->
</demos>

Everything works fine, but if the info.xml document doesn't exist,
the following result-file is generated:

<demos>
<demo>
<dir>demo20040429</dir>
<date>11.05.04 10:01</date>
<info>there's no information available</xi:include></demo>

Look at the last line - there's obviously something wrong :-/
(either my way of using xi:fallback or a bug in cocoon's XInclude)

Can someone help me with this? I haven't had any success using
Google.

thanx in advance,
Gerald