Xilinx 6.2 - - WARNING:NetListWriters:303

Rudi Grave

Hello, I get following warning in the "Simulate Post Translate VHDL
Model" :

WARNING:NetListWriters:303 - Unable to preserve the ordering for port
bus S on
block dft8 using the data S<0><7:0>.

I don't know where it comes from and what to do. On the Xilinx pages I
can't find any help.

The first Simulation tools runs without an error.

The Port Declaration is:

Port ( C : in std_logic_vector(7 downto 0);
dataready : in std_logic;
clk : in std_logic;
reset: in std_logic;
S : out Syndrom);
Syndrom is defined in a package as

type Syndrom is array (0 to r-1) of std_logic_vector(7 downto 0);

If you have any idea what the reason for the message please write back
Rudi