XML application Project

Ratnakar Pedagani

Hi,

Thanks Brain for your kind reply. I shall also look into those
details. But my requirements for the project are as follows.

The project should implement an XML application that is modeled on a
real application and uses Java, database, and XML. Some sample
applications for your project are:

XML based digital repository
XML based publishing tools
eCoupon infrastructure based on XML
Electronic Commerce utilizing XML
Web Services utilizing XML technology
Collaboration using XML
Cellular Portals
Dynamic translation

Can anybody help me out in selecting a project?

Thank You,
Ratnakar Pedagani.

Brian Palmer

Hi,

Thanks Brain for your kind reply. I shall also look into those
details. But my requirements for the project are as follows.

Ratnakar, please hit reply when you're on the message you're
responding to. It's sheer luck that I happened to see this message; it
had no obvious connection to your previous message, and I (and many
other people) don't bother reading every message on this group.

(I've manually inserted a reference to my previous message; perhaps
that will help some threading newsreaders).

Also, please keep some context in your message, like I'm doing here by
quoting a few lines of your message.
The project should implement an XML application that is modeled on a
real application and uses Java, database, and XML. Some sample
applications for your project are:

XML based digital repository
XML based publishing tools

The example I gave is squarely within that realm.

But it sounds like you have a fair amount of choices. The thing to do
is simply to decide what tools you'd like to have, that you currently
don't have available; or that you're interested in becoming an expert
in. (For your own satisfaction, or because it'll help you find a
job).